emfregoso

Welcome to my blog!

I enjoy reading, prolly a lot like you!! I read all kinds of things; it's easy because there is always so much good stuff!! Welcome to my blog, where we can post about all the good things we find!

The Execution of Sherlock Holmes: And Other New Adventures of the Great Detective
Donald Thomas, John Telfer
The Last Sherlock Holmes Story
Michael Dibdin, Robert Glenister
The Wounded Heart: Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse
Dan B. Allender, Larry Crabb
The Trial of Sherlock Holmes - John Reppion, Leah Moore, Aaron Campbell Well, I was kind of expecting Sherlock to not play as big a part in proving his innocence and getting out of jail! I think I was looking for something a little less of Sherlock using the people around him from jail to help him succeed in getting himself out and a little more of everyone around Sherlock working together to garner him a not guilty verdict with their own detective work! It was the dynamic of Sherlock being reliant on everyone else rather than vice versa that was so alluring when I first grabbed this comic, but that wasn't what happened, sadly. :( And the coloring job had kind of a rough and rocky texture... my expectations for this comic were too high!! However... I did like Mycroft's role in this a lot!!!